Sending email when OPEN/CLOSE/MODIFY activities occur in your EA.

Hi all,

I wrote an Windows application (.exe) which can be called in your EA to send email (e.g. Gmail) to a list of recipients (specified by an external file) when OPEN/CLOSE/MODIFY activities occur in your EA.

Drop me a message to talk more about the features and price. Thanks!

/////////////////////////////////
//        Your EA code         //

#include <EmailAlert.mq4>

void openTrade (...) {
   string emailSubjectMsg = "EURUSD - OPEN LONG";
   string emailBodyMsg = "EURUSD - OPEN LONG at Price $1.3418. SL at 1.3218. TP at 1.3518";
   emailAlert ("recipient.dat", emailSubjectMsg, emailBodyMsg);
}

//    EmailAlert.mq4 code      //

void emailAlert (string recipientFilename, string subject, string body) {

string exe_parameters = StringConcatenate (recipientFilename, " ", "[subject]", " ", subject, " ", "[/subject]", " ", "[body]", " ", body, " ", "[/body]");  
   ShellExecuteA(0, "Open", "emailer.exe, exe_parameters, "", 0);
}

asagi:

I wrote an Windows application (.exe) which can be called in your EA to send email (e.g. Gmail) to a list of recipients (specified by an external file) when OPEN/CLOSE/MODIFY activities occur in your EA.

Drop me a message to talk more about the features and price. Thanks!

Or get it for FREE from here -> http://www.blat.net/

i thought MT4 had a built-in smtp client and native functions to send email already

gatornuke:

i thought MT4 had a built-in smtp client and native functions to send email already

It lacks many facilities such as multiple recipients, attachments, etc. It also depends on user defined settings which the EA has no access to...

gordon:
It lacks many facilities such as multiple recipients, attachments, etc. It also depends on user defined settings which the EA has no access to...

Hi, I recall MT4 does not support SMTP over SSL.

My solution is a single EXE file which you call inside your EA. It works for GMAIL email sender/multiple-recipients. Attachments are possible too. Likewise, CC and BCC are supported.

asagi:

Hi, I recall MT4 does not support SMTP over SSL.

For SSL use Stunnel. It can be used with Blat with no problems. Both are Open Source and Free...

Do you think anyone could make a video for Youtube on how to set some of this stuff up? I am so bad at programming but getting your EA to send email would be huge for me. Thoughts? Daniel

gordon:

Or get it for FREE from here -> http://www.blat.net/

Thanks Gordon. I'm grateful for people like you.

8284:
Thanks Gordon. I'm grateful for people like you.
do you have any EA which will mail to a group of people all the trades that i do manually. I dont have an EA to place a trade. I do a trade manually and the mail has to be send to the group of people.
Reason: