There's not even an " Experts Advisors from A to Z " manual.... ! ! ! ! ! ------ Let's face it : ALL those MT4 guys are LOUSY... ! ! !

MT4 or 5 are considered as "the best", but the only reason is because Tradestation is too expensive... ! ! !

Tradestation is HUNDREDS TIMES more powerful than MT... ! ! !

Besides, Tradestation's " Expert Advisors " can be coded in Easy Language, and then compiled in C #

Here, there's not even an " Experts Advisors from A to Z " manual....

All those guys are LOUSY

romarin:

MT4 or 5 are considered as "the best", but the only reason is because Tradestation is too expensive... ! ! !

Tradestation is HUNDREDS TIMES more powerful than MT... ! ! !

Besides, Tradestation's " Expert Advisors " can be coded in Easy Language, and then compiled in C #

Here, there's not even an " Experts Advisors from A to Z " manual....

All those guys are LOUSY

Then why you bother at all? Just go use Tradestation...

As I said : to expensive for me.... ! ! !

It would be cheaper, I would LAUGH at MT4-5..... ! ! !

I also said : Here, there's not even an " Experts Advisors from A to Z " manual....

If you know about one, pls be so kind to pass the link.

Tks

romarin:

As I said : to expensive for me.... ! ! !

It would be cheaper, I would LAUGH at MT4-5..... ! ! !

I also said : Here, there's not even an " Experts Advisors from A to Z " manual....

If you know about one, pls be so kind to pass the link.

Tks

What about https://book.mql4.com// ?

Ok, seems not bad. Thanks.

But :

Book as One File --- Dowload it - 2 Mb Gives a .chm file.... : what can I do with it.....???

where can I install it, and how can I read it....?

======================================================================================

Besides, I goes directly to programming, while I'm still trying to understand :

1.- Why an EA design for an MT-4 platform doesn't fit with another MT-4 platform from another broker

2.- What are the differences between .MQ4 files ( blue hat, yello face ) and .EX4 files ( All grey )..... ! ! ! ( And which one can be used in the platform )

You seem to be a good guy.

Can you help me finding information about that.....?

Thank you very much.....

You could learn to develop your own Expert Advisor code by learning the language from this section:

https://docs.mql4.com//

You will not need Expert Advisors A to Z Manual if you could develop your own Expert Advisors codes from scratch ( zero lines of codes ). If you have experience in C++ language programming, it will be very useful.

romarin:

Ok, seems not bad. Thanks.

But :

Book as One File --- Dowload it - 2 Mb Gives a .chm file.... : what can I do with it.....???

where can I install it, and how can I read it....?

======================================================================================

Besides, I goes directly to programming, while I'm still trying to understand :

1.- Why an EA design for an MT-4 platform doesn't fit with another MT-4 platform from another broker

2.- What are the differences between .MQ4 files ( blue hat, yello face ) and .EX4 files ( All grey )..... ! ! ! ( And which one can be used in the platform )

You seem to be a good guy.

Can you help me finding information about that.....?

Thank you very much.....

You double click on a chm file. This instructs windows to open the said file.

MQ4 is source code.

EX4 is compiled source code.

MQL gives you much more programming flexibility compared to TradeStation's rules based trading. You can apply all kinds of trading strategies by MQL, but you can't do it TradeStation.

The Kustomer Gratification Bureau stands ready to assist you in any way they can...

romarin:

MT4 or 5 are considered as "the best"

No, its not. Who told you that? Mt4 is generally considered the worst and only a toy for n00bs and $100 retail traders, not for serious uses.
Reason: