synced communication between EA and CI

guys,

I need some help with a problem, that I cannot resolve on my own.

I want to know how can I communicate one way, being in EA I need to get variables from other CI. I cannot use iCustom, as I get other values that a running CI - so I left that idea. I wanted to implement CI in EA, but it also doesnt want to work because of the buffers as I assume. I've used a proxy in PHP that is running a server script based on files reads/writes which is giving me ability to communicate EA<->CI, but it sucks, as its not synchronized runing tester on high speed and therefore I cannot backtest my EA.

I'm new to MQL4, so maybe I dont know about some simple explanaiton to my problem.

Thanks for any advice!

the recommended way is to use iCustom() to read the indicator buffers. This works in 99.9% out of the box. Only if the indicator does not use indicator buffers you need to find a different way, in these cases you can use global variables: GlobalVariableSet() and GlobalVariableGet() but this should be seen as a last resort. Usually it can be elegantly solved with iCustom() and you do not need to make any modifications to the indicator.
Reason: