Order send not opening deals

I'm having this code for sending orders:

OrderSend(...);

variable change that counts if a order have been sent.

Print(...);

I see my print in the log of the expert and no deal bug happens on random Fx-Pro have no explanation why it happens I've been using my EA for almost an year now and now I have this problem can any one help me out how to fix it. If it needs fixing at all and ain't some broker jam of OrderSend function. I have happened before with the same expert but usually over scamish brokers and I really liked FXPro up to now so far it have costed me more then 300$. The variable changes the print pops and yet some bug and no deal. Maybe that's what I get for blogging. Build 226.

Your three dots in the command look fine to me.

phy:

Your three dots in the command look fine to me.

LOL

qjol:
LOL
The code works fine 99% of the time but yet on several occasions I see the print in the log and I don't see an ordersend command executing it's like something is jamming it the LOL is really constructive but if some one tips me on 3rd side applications that don't work fine with MT4 or something it will be really helpful.

The three dots works?

speculant:
I see the print in the log and I don't see an ordersend
I don't see the Print() in the code, I don't see the OrderSend() in the code and most importantly I also don't see the "variable change that counts if a order have been sent", it almost seems to me as if there were absolutely no code at all. Strange. I just checked that I really have my eyeglasses on but I still can't see it.
Reason: