Would somebody please code my idea? SIMPLE!

Hello MQL4 scene, i would like to ask someone who has some freetime to create my idea in EA.

Well, its really simple.

Martiangle system, which means as you know double the position size if the trader is loser.

Starting lotsize: 0,01

TP: 10pip without spread \ SL: 10pip without spread

If the trade gone lose, and the 10pip SL executed, the EA must open a new position with doubled position size in the opposite direction which was the loser's direction. Example: We buy E\U, and our SL is executed. Next trade is opened with double lotsize sell E\U. If this is also loser, we open a new position to buy E\U with doubled lotsize. If its winner, we are happy.

If the first trade gone winner, the EA must open a new position in the same direction with the standard 10pip TP and 10pip SL.

It must open a new trade as the last trade executed. So i would like the EA to open positions all the day.

The first trade direction's is random.

So, i would be really happy if somebody would code this. If something is not clear, please ask!

Thank you!

Woah, this is Exactly the kind of services we Do-Not provide here. Keep you hopes high and I hope you get lucky.

Magistratos:

Hello MQL4 scene, i would like to ask someone who has some freetime to cxreate my idea in EA.

Martiangle system, which means as you know double the position size if the trader is loser.
  1. No slaves here. Either learn to code or pay someone.
  2. Martingale - guarantied looser.

Magistratos:

Hello MQL4 scene, i would like to ask someone who has some freetime to create my idea in EA.

Well, its really simple.

Starting lotsize: 0,01

TP: 10pip without spread \ SL: 10pip without spread

If the trade gone lose, and the 10pip SL executed, the EA must open a new position with doubled position size in the opposite direction which was the loser's direction. Example: We buy E\U, and our SL is executed. Next trade is opened with double lotsize sell E\U. If this is also loser, we open a new position to buy E\U with doubled lotsize. If its winner, we are happy.

If the first trade gone winner, the EA must open a new position in the same direction with the standard 10pip TP and 10pip SL.

It must open a new trade as the last trade executed. So i would like the EA to open positions all the day.

The first trade direction's is random.

So, i would be really happy if somebody would code this. If something is not clear, please ask!

Thank you!

hi brave trader

if you can do it on one pair manually for one day to feel your strategy ?

then if you test it your self you can result your best tp or sl.when to trade long or short in which condition ?

then you should ask to write an EA .

but the EA must have strategy which YOU TEST IT MANUALLY .

"Would somebody please code my idea?", and then you name it: "Martiangle system" - strange, isnt it? :)

its all been done before and its been around for like 200 years and theres noone on this planet who made real money out of it.

I can tell you from experience that this type of trading is not profitable. Not because of the martingale, but because you are buying and selling at random.

In perfect conditions, with no spread and very fast execution speeds, the Win percentage would be 50%. This figure is not safe for a martingale, particularly when you factor in spread, slippage and time outs the percentage will likely be around 25%. This is very risky trading. It requires a lot of capital and trading in minimum lot size, which when compared to other EA's will be the least profitable.

It's not that I don't like martingale, because I do. Every EA I create I look at the possibility of adding martingale; most of the time I refuse the idea. It's that your strategy is deemed for failure.

Reason: