History Quotes

Hi,

How can I retrieve history quotes from the MetaTrader?

Thanks,

Eyal.

cloudbreaker:
https://forum.mql4.com/22737

CB

I ment history quotes, not history orders...

Ah, sorry.

There is a menu option called History Center. Use that to import your history data. Where you get your history data from depends upon your requirements. For functionality testing, any consistent data may fit your bill. Alternatively you may wish to record the data from the live servers of your particular broker.

CB

cloudbreaker:

Ah, sorry.

There is a menu option called History Center. Use that to import your history data. Where you get your history data from depends upon your requirements. For functionality testing, any consistent data may fit your bill. Alternatively you may wish to record the data from the live servers of your particular broker.

CB

Thanks for the quick response, but what I ment is if my system is down, and I want to recover, I need a way to get the quotes from the moment the system was down till the moment the system is up again. Is there a way to get it threw the MetaTrader (not the history center)?

Eyal.

eyalsh:

Thanks for the quick response, but what I ment is if my system is down, and I want to recover, I need a way to get the quotes from the moment the system was down till the moment the system is up again. Is there a way to get it threw the MetaTrader (not the history center)?

Eyal.

It will auto-download for all pairs and timeframes of which you have windows open so just click all timeframes one by one.

/ McKeen

McKeen:

It will auto-download for all pairs and timeframes of which you have windows open so just click all timeframes one by one.

/ McKeen

I don't understand, what I need is to be able to get this info from an expert while my system recover.

10x,

Eyal.

Reason: