Job for programmer of AO EA.

I have a job for a programmer to write an EA based solely on the Awesome Oscillator. Any takers? I would need to know your experience and an estimate for the job after I've given you the details.

I don't mean to Peggie_Back off your thread but I'm wondering. What's the typical price for programming an EA for someone? Like the request above. Example I've seen $10 programming services advertised from members on this forum. And then I've heard of $1000. I know it comes down to how complex the program is going to be but I wouldn't program anything for $10. But then again for $1000 that buyer could probably afford a top-of-the-line EA. Comments?

From my experience the higher prices that I paid $800 - $1000 for programming experts and indicators only meant that the programmer followed my instructions to the letter. Programmers that did in fact far more (complex) work for me cost me only $100-$300 each project and made many alterations for me, free of charge. They took a few weeks longer, but it was my fault for changing the filter rules. I think you just have to take the risk and if in doubt on who to try then look around and ask people online whom they reccomend. I can recommend 4 different programmers that I have used in the past, all reasonable prices and quality of service level is high. Send me a PM. It may take me a week or so to reply to your message.

In reality, if you pay someone $1,000 you should have it completed within 2-3 days even if it is a complete system with 10 or more entry types. As long as your rules and explanations are concise. Professionals can code in their sleep.

I always use either a credit card or paypal or another service that allows chargeback, for safety.

ForexExpertBuilders - professionals!

IFOT:
...based solely on the Awesome Oscillator. Any takers?

No thanks - this will not work, as standalone AO lags too much

No charge :)

-BB-