Three candles alert

Hi, I need an indicator that gives a sound alert after the closing of the third consecutive green or consecutive red candle.

Example: first green close; second green close; third green close... BEEEP !

Even better if it could calculate the distance in pips between the first open and the last close and alert only if it's 10 pips and more.

Thank you in advance for help.

So code it, or pay someone.

Hey link3. Coded a simple EA that draws arrows (green for green runs, red for red runs). Uses distance between high and low for the run, but you can change it however you want. As for alerts, sounds, messages, and whathaveyou, I suggest looking at these functions: https://docs.mql4.com/common. I thought the name was pretty clever. ;) Like WHRoeder said, you're going to have to do a little bit of coding yourself to convert the EA to whatever you were looking for. Even the algo has room for improvement, if you're willing.
Files:

@ubuntuboy : Thats great !!!Thanks :D

Just curious, how do you plan on using this? I've never been able to come up with a system for 3 in row candles. No filter no historical statistics have ever been able to make this profitable. A code I've been trying to crack for 6 months lol. Not saying it can't be done. I wouldn't keep trying if I didn't think it was possible :)

I downloaded this and installed it to the folders that it recommended (in my demo account)the account was disconnected, and it stated that the name on the account had been changed, after that I could not access my demo account and had to uninstall MT5 fear of be hacked. Don't kn ow why this happened but it did.
Reason: