MQL5 signal MQL5信号

I have a question:

That is when I do not open the computer or mobile client,the MT4 platform will automatically documentary?

我有个问题:

那就是当我不打开电脑或是移动客户端,我的MT4平台会自动跟单吗?

I'm sorry, I don't speak English, can only use translation software, but it seems a little less accurate...

zys7275697:

I have a question:

That is when I do not open the computer or mobile client,the MT4 platform will automatically documentary?

我有个问题:

那就是当我不打开电脑或是移动客户端,我的MT4平台会自动跟单吗?

If I understood well, the answer is no. Your platform must be open.

angevoyageur:
如果我的理解不错,答案是否定的。你的平台必须是开放的。

Thank you angevoyageur, I just made a small test, confirm your answer. Thank you.

I may have a problem and suggestion, why do we when we MT4 offline, not timely receiving signals from the MQL5, in our MT4 platform on the line, he will automatically fill all of the transaction, and don't ask ourselves. And our BBS platform, if the use of multi language platform, communication is that it is very convenient.

“I may have a problem and suggestion, why do we when we MT4 offline, not timely receiving signals from the MQL5, in our MT4 platform on the line, he will automatically fill all of the transaction, and don't ask ourselves.”

没看懂你想说啥,中文行不?

luenbo:

“I may have a problem and suggestion, why do we when we MT4 offline, not timely receiving signals from the MQL5, in our MT4 platform on the line, he will automatically fill all of the transaction, and don't ask ourselves.”

没看懂你想说啥,中文行不?

You are talking about TET - we do not have it yet :

Forum

If meta trader is closed will signals still execute?

newdigital, 2013.03.05 12:23

You mean: can subscribers receive the signals if they metatrader/computer closed? I think - not yet. Because we do not have Trusted Execution Token (TET) for now. As I know - it is planned to be programmed in some build. Many traders (incl myself) are interesting in this TET settings.

Reason: