who have no profit ea

Dear Friends,

every one want to see best expert advisors and this is why people get scammed by scammers, we are experienced forex traders and [link was here] so we have decided to make the things upside down to make profit.

if you have any scalper or any strategy which continuous looses money , you send us the ea. we'll try to make it revers.

I hope no body is going to get harm by this and get a great solution to loosing trades.

Regards

furqan

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!

I deleted external link on your post ... by the way - I was saying "we" so ... there are many people inside your team? Invite all of them to our mql5 forum, why not? :)

As to serious talking so you can read the following thread about it : New EA

I dont think reversing the ea will make money

Reversing the EA may make money and it may not. it depends on the spreads commission  etc

i have many Ea which loose constantly. i will send.

Reversing the EA doesn't make money my friend, if it would, we would all be rich.

Advertising.

tonny:
Advertising.
Who ?  where ?

RaptorUK:
Who ?  where ?

Whoever started this thread. Even newdigital admitted he deleted an external link. Also look at this line.

" if you have any scalper or any strategy which continuous looses money , you send us the ea. we'll try to make it revers."

That seems crocodile trying to advertise their services here. 

ARE you doing it for free? if yes i will send my loosing EA,

Hi tonny,

Green crocodile is official logo of Lacoste S. A. company so please do not advertise clothes and shoes here.

Reason: