Any tools available for trades synchorinzation between MT4 stations?

Hello,

I'm looking for some tool which can synchronize trades between MT4 stations... As example I have MT4 with demo account and some set of EA/indicators and I have MT4 with real account. At some point I want all trades from my demo account process with real account, but I don't want move all my EA/indicators to the "real station". Anybody knows some tool which can help in this situation?

Thank you!

vnikron:

I'm looking for some tool which can synchronize trades between MT4 stations... As example I have MT4 with demo account and some set of EA/indicators and I have MT4 with real account. At some point I want all trades from my demo account process with real account, but I don't want move all my EA/indicators to the "real station". Anybody knows some tool which can help in this situation?

Search...

gordon:
Search...

Thank you! How I understand from this search - no free tools, only commercial one... Anybody know any free tool?

vnikron:
Thank you! How I understand from this search - no free tools, only commercial one... Anybody know any free tool?
See here -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/124790 (note that this is not a recommendation as I have almost no experience with this tool).
Reason: