i need a realiable indicator for a forex beginer like me!!

Hi,am new dude here and i just register for the demo account stuff.i have been studing how the RSI,Parabolic SAR and Stochastic Indicators work collaborative and effectively.Yet i found its a little bit hard for understands.Please is there anyone around that help me out cause am novice and completeinsight of what am going to do.Please my e-mail:shydo4real@yahoo.com and my mobile number:+2348073168422

hi, in my opinion there are 3 types of markets.

ranging, trending and breakout'ing

i think that there isn't a indicator which works in all types of markets. for example in a ranging market i like envelopes and bollingerband touch and reverse trading. but in breakout or trending market you loose with those

so try to identify these types of markets and find indicators which works in exactly these type of market. as a second step you have to develope a moneymanagement which is right for you. how much are you willing (and are you able to loose psycologicaly! IMPORTANT). and of course the moneymanagement hast to maximise profit in its market, and minimise losses when your faild to identify the markettype.

Reason: