100%+ Profit each month without any Automation-Still need Direction-See Attached - page 2

dhansim:

Hi Randy

I will help you.

but i need more information about your thought.

Give me a e-mail.

dhansim@nate.com.

I have sent you a test email. Awaiting your email response.

Randy

Randy:

I have sent you a test email. Awaiting your email response.

Randy

Hi Randy,

I sent you a PM.

Randy:

Uben

Thank you for corresponding. 3 months of programming may be all that is needed for the simple requirements I am needing. Im an older gentleman, 46 years, and have seen many very inexperienced programmers with outstanding skills far beyond their years. Each person excels at their own pace. When I traded Equities, 1993-1999, I used a simple but powerful piece of scanning / sorting software by the name of "Sort-Wizard". The developer lives 10 minutes from my home, very good friend to me. This software only works with Townsend Analetics data feed, through a trading platform name 'RealTick" for equities only. The developer will not consider developing a similar software for Forex, I have tried.Therefore I am looking for assistance. This link is to the Sort-Wizard's "Search Variables" The variables also know as Indicators that are listed on the right side of the page under "The SortWizard® Plus Field Definitions"

Here is the link http://www.sortwizard.com/help/fielddef.htm I am only interested in a few of these indicators to begin, later, I would be interested in others. I would be interested in importing to Excel or some small simple custom interface.

For additional information you may be interested in viewing the RealTick site http://www.realtick.com/ Again, this is the Data Feed for the SortWizard which is useless in Forex.

Should any other members have any input on this programming, please make it known. Also, If there are any "Manual" Forex traders here who are interested in a older Gentle mans successful trading style. I would be happy to share my years in order to help others become more profitable.

Thank You for reading and replying.

Randy

Randy,

I've just recently started devoting my time towards the use of MetaTrader because of its Strategy Tester platform. I've been trading casually since 2002, but started trading FOREX full-time in November 2009. I've been programming trading systems with the platform that comes standard with my FOREX broker (which is very robust), but in order to test those systems, one has to run the system real-time. This is where MetaTrader's Strategy Tester comes in. I have experience programming and I recently purchase a EA programming book to jump-start development with creating MetaTrader EA's.

I would love to know more about your trading simple and profitable trading system so that I may use it to become more profitable myself. I can also give you my programming knowledge here in the FORUM or via email. IF IT'S SIMPLE AND PROFITABLE, THEN IT DESERVES A LOOK FROM ME. :)

Viffer:

I've not tried it, but I don't think a "scanner" wouldn't be too difficult to code. Obviuosly, you could just dump the EA onto all pairs and let it run... or, I would've thought it not too hard to create a loop to assign a symbol text to a var from a full list of pairs and then run the ea replacing the symbol element with the looped string. Timescale dependent, but perhaps drop it on EURUSD 15 min chart and run it at new bar. Loop a different magic with symbol table and then send order or just fire alert. Sounds an interesting challenge. I might have a crack at that for fun!

V

Hey V

Im sure with your C++ or VB abilities, you would do a fine job. If your up to it and have an interest, send me a message with your email and contact info. Im in USA, where do you live?

Randy

dhansim:

Hi Randy

I will help you.

but i need more information about your thought.

Give me a e-mail.

dhansim@nate.com.

dhansim

I sent you some info to your email. get back tome when you can.

Randy

Are there any programmers who may have the ability or desire to assist in the development of such a Scanner?

Kind Regards

Randy USA

Hi Randy,

I just sent you a PM.

I did not receive a PM from you, I did however, receive 2 emails about skype and talking. I did reply to them, is this what you are referring?

Not sure why you didn't get my PM but yes, I also sent you those e-mails. :)

Are there any interest in this project? Just simply reply for further details.
Reason: