Coding a new Ea

I need help with creating a EA for these parameters:

When the price range trades from under the MA to over the MA, and the first bar that has a low lower than the previous bar ; at that point I would like a green arrow or some symbol alerting me for a possible buy.

The inverse is the same for the sell.When the price range trades from over the MA to under the MA, and the first bar that has a high higher than the previous bar.

Of course at that point I would want a red arrow, etc. I would like the MA at 20.

possible for anyone?

Thanks,millionairemark

millionairemark:

possible for anyone?

With a little patience and perseverance.... it's possible for everyone... you included. Give it a go. This is a good start https://book.mql4.com//

We are happy to help you learn, less happy to code stuff for you for free.

Good luck

V

Yep, I agree with Viffer. It just takes way too much time to built an EA for someone else for free. In the end no-one knows if it'll be profitable. There are professional programmers on-line, doing a google search would get you to some of them.

I agree with Viller and ubzen. The effort is often like "casting pearls before swine" because the OP (original poster) doesn't even acknowledge the excellent advise that is given.

The correct approach would be to start developing the EA and when you get into a bind with a particular issue to ask the question. It will be generously answered by this forum.

But to say "I have this idea but can't be bothered to work on it because you guys are so generous, you will do it for me" is an insult.

Reason: