Bermuda triangle backtesting problem.

Hi there.

Strange thing. I downloaded 2 history charts and was back testing with it happily. I was testing some EA's I found on the net, no problem.

Then all of a sudden. Can not find history data. I checked. The data was still there. I downloaded it again, and once more for luck, but I still could not use it.

Did I change a setting or something that I don't know about?

My last resort is to remove metatrader 4 and then install it from scratch.

Please help. This is holding me up from taking over the world!.. hahah..

(Please & Thanks)

Any errors in the journal?

gordon wrote >>
Any errors in the journal?

None that I can see. It only sais. No history data for eur/usd etc?

I'm truly dumbfounded!

Make sure you actually have the data -> check in the history center (press F2). Also, note that data is saved in a separate folder for each Broker/Server (see folders created in the 'history' folder) -> if you downloaded data while connected to one Broker/Server, but then connected to a different one before Testing, that data won't be available.

Hi there again. Thanks for the info. You rock! I will go check it out an let you know.

Hi there. again.

I have double checked everything. All seems to be fine. I don't understand it. Tomorrow my databundle will reset, then I will try and uninstall and reinstall MT4. sigh...

Hi all.

I fixed the problem. I uninstalled MT4 and reinstalled it again. Downloaded the data again and it's now working. Gremlins!! :)

Reason: