expert advisor buy and sell same time

hey guys, i need help. could someone write me a part of a script which performs the following:

1.buys and sells at same position for example: USD/JPY open trade buy at 94.500 AND sell at 94.500, you might think this is stupid but its for a scalping system im trying to develop and im a begineer with programming.
2.makes these trades at every 50 pips on mt4 for example for USD/JPY 94.500, 94.550, 94.600, 94.650, 94.700 and so on and so forth indefinatly in both directions.
3.i think the numbers should be able to be set i mean the entry points, because each currency pair is different

ill deal with the other aspects such as setting a stoploss and a take profit etc.

your help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

hi,

i think you have to work with stop/limit orders, otherwise you can't garatuee that your able to open two orders at the same price.

hmm, how about a script to run just a buy or just a sell order on USD/JPY at specific points such as 94.500, 94.550, 94.600, 95,650 etc.. also isit possible to make sure that if theres already an open order at one of the prices set the expert advisor shouldnt open another similar position so there wount be two of the same position open with price fluctuations... this is abit tricky but am sure you guys are helpful :)

Reason: