EA works in Backtest NOT Live or Forward....

Hi All,
I have a new problem... My EA's all of a sudden are not working (Placing trades)... They work FINE in backtest, but when put on a live account real or demo, they do nothing....(Not a newbee I know turn on and OK live trading ....smiley face, No Isdemo commands... etc) There are NO errors.... The Broker is Gomarkets but I don't know if that is of concern. The Journal shows loaded successfully then some Old Tick stuff, but NO attempt to place any trades.... Has anyone else seen this recently?? I do see a post under the topic of the newest version update.
Thanks

I figured it out myself...but thought the answer might help others... In the latest version I wrote I just forgot to pull the stop loss from the OrderSend().... for ECN. Sometimes we look for a complicated answer when it is a simple one required....

n8937g:
I figured it out myself...but thought the answer might help others... In the latest version I wrote I just forgot to pull the stop loss from the OrderSend().... for ECN. Sometimes we look for a complicated answer when it is a simple one required....

I have this option also. However my EA's have never been traded live. I'm using GOmarkets also, my EA's work in backtest but they just don't place any orders live.

Can you show me an example of how you set your stop? was that the only problem?

Cheers

Hi Genma,

It was just a very obvious error.... This is the correct line (LE1 is the lot size....)

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LE1, NormalizeDouble((Ask),4),5,0,0,"",255,0,CLR_NONE);

and here is the code with my Stop loss still in....

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LE0, NormalizeDouble((Ask),4),5,Ask-sl1*Point,0,"",255,0,CLR_NONE);

Yes, that was the only problem....It's trading fine today, making $$'s........
Reason: