Looking for verified EA to collaborate with for a direct eMail campaign to 10,000,000 opt in list!

I’m looking for a verified EA to collaborate with for a direct eMail campaign to a 10,000,000 OptIn recipients!!!

I’m ONLY looking for a mature, proven, verified and consistently profitable EA for a direct eMail marketing and sales campaign with an OptIn mailing list of 10,000,000 recipients!!!

I will forward test it myself to be absolutely certain that it meets these qualifications before I will market it.

EXCELLENT security measures are a must!

EAs with the ability to require monthly subscription fees in order for it to remain functional will be given preference. This fee will be part of the security measures and will require that the EA be in contact with our server in order to function. Some continued development and evolution will be required so that new versions are phased in and the older versions are then rendered useless.

I’m currently working on an EA of my own. But I’m a newbe and while I have some indications of good results, it is really too early to say yet. In the mean time I can very likely make us both wealthy in short order.

I am going to be swamped with responses, so PLEASE ‘qualify’ yourself and ONLY reply to this if you have a product that meets the necessary factors as indicated.

NO ‘wannabes’ or ‘just about ready’ EAs !!!

If you want to stand a chance to partnering up with me if and when you finally do have a product with the necessary qualifications: if you needlessly waste my time with EAs that are not ‘market ready’ now, I won’t subsequently collaborate with you if and when you finally do have a qualified EA!!!

Don’t contact me about this me if you don’t already have an excellent, reliable and constantly profitable EA that is already proven to be the ‘real deal’