climbing the ladder quickly to riches

dear traders,

this may sound like a stupid question, but here goes:

if i had a trading stratergy that was %50 winners and %50 losses, traded 0.1 lots all the way, started with $1000, and finished with $1200

or

kept on increasing lots traded with every winning trade,

would my finished account balance be somewhere near $1200??

or %60 %40 as another example

I want to take risk and take advantage of when my account balance peaks to snatch some money off the table,

what are your rules for lot sizes regarding account balance??

im not interested in the %2 money management rule. I might do a %10 money management rule, taking stop loss into consideration, divide the amount i am able to trade with into ten chances, every winning trade, keep dividing into ten, how about the losses, divide them into ten also? or take more risk, cant make up my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you guys think????

billy-currie wrote >>

dear traders,

this may sound like a stupid question, but here goes:

if i had a trading stratergy that was %50 winners and %50 losses, traded 0.1 lots all the way, started with $1000, and finished with $1200

or

kept on increasing lots traded with every winning trade,

would my finished account balance be somewhere near $1200??

or %60 %40 as another example

I want to take risk and take advantage of when my account balance peaks to snatch some money off the table,

what are your rules for lot sizes regarding account balance??

im not interested in the %2 money management rule. I might do a %10 money management rule, taking stop loss into consideration, divide the amount i am able to trade with into ten chances, every winning trade, keep dividing into ten, how about the losses, divide them into ten also? or take more risk, cant make up my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you guys think????

Awesome! Tell me your success story in a few years. Love to hear it. Best of luck!

The Kelly criterion for traders may help you decide

To research it Google "kelly formula trading"