100% winning EA,you can't find any EA better than this one on the web, looking for cooperation, also can develope EA for you. - page 2

PeterDonovan:

100% winning EA :):):)

DD: 75%!!!!

If I change a little the parameter of my EA like risk or other thing, it will much lower the risk and still has huge profit, above is the max performance of my EA for $10000 a year.

Thanks!

ld40 you should prioritize finding the time necessary for thoroughly reading and digesting the cautionary tale outlined in this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1413

Right now it is very evident you are thinking you are Mozart...

1005phillip:

ld40 you should prioritize finding the time necessary for thoroughly reading and digesting the cautionary tale outlined in this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1413

Right now it is very evident you are thinking you are Mozart...

Hi 1005phillip:

You are a kid, you don't know how big is the world, you don't know how high is the mountain.

Here I post some my real account trading stock and option in TradeStation year 2007.

Only showing 2007? Pre equity bubble collapse that started in July 2007?

Let me guess what happened to your accounts in 2008 and 2009...

Save your "you are a kid" insults for the customers you aim to rip off. You would be wise to simply ignore those of us in the forums who are experienced enough to recognize snake-oil on first glance.

Insulting us doesn't improve your credibility, neither does posting cherry-picked screenshots from timeframes when virtually any bullish strategy was resulting in temporary equity gains.

Please prove me wrong and post the screenshot of the same account number shown above but extend the time range to span from 4/26/2007 to present day.

:

Only showing 2007? Pre equity bubble collapse that started in July 2007?

Let me guess what happened to your accounts in 2008 and 2009...

Save your "you are a kid" insults for the customers you aim to rip off. You would be wise to simply ignore those of us in the forums who are experienced enough to recognize snake-oil on first glance.

Insulting us doesn't improve your credibility, neither does posting cherry-picked screenshots from timeframes when virtually any bullish strategy was resulting in temporary equity gains.

Please prove me wrong and post the screenshot of the same account number shown above but extend the time range to span from 4/26/2007 to present day.

Hi:

I post this just want you know I am not a newbie, I don't want insult you. I am not longer use TradeStation, I use<removed>, they are the best, I don't want post all my financial information here unless you pay me, I can E-Mail to you.

Of curse you don't want to. I am sorry you are not a kid, from your post I am sure you are master, you are right I catch the opportunity of Pre equity bubble collapse, I run down NewCountry and other financial company and make some money.

I like to communicate with you to improve our skill of trading, but not people's privacy, so I do not ask you post your account information.

I develop my EA base on many years of my trading experience, it is a hard way, I loss money at the beginning, I know that feeling, if they are using my EA, not 600 times a year, but make much than put in the bank, that I can guarantee.

I don't want to give my hard work for free, as we all know everything in this world is not very complex, if you see the code of my EA, you will say I can do it also, but before that may be it is every difficult to develop same EA as mine.

I don't want to insult anyone here, I want make friends with everyone, I want you make more money.

If anything I post here make you unhappy, I apologize.

I wish you good luck ld40.

We all are here to wish each other that and help if we can.

First, it is not hard to post without showing your real account.

Second, it is vague if those past performance you show and mentioned are all EA-ran, not manual.

Please be clear. Otherwise, we are just wasting time here.

The mentioned on pre-bubble is a good point. You should post your performance on that too. Many EAs are flat or losers on that period.

jcadong5:

I wish you good luck ld40.

We all are here to wish each other that and help if we can.

First, it is not hard to post without showing your real account.

Second, it is vague if those past performance you show and mentioned are all EA-ran, not manual.

Please be clear. Otherwise, we are just wasting time here.

The mentioned on pre-bubble is a good point. You should post your performance on that too. Many EAs are flat or losers on that period.

Thank you for your friendly post, at that time TradeStation did not has MT4 trading platform, they has easy language automatic

trading, I trade manually not EA.

Hi ld40,

it's very good.

My MT4 programmer: <Removed>

ld40:

Hi:

I post this just want you know I am not a newbie, I don't want insult you. I am not longer use TradeStation, I use InterActiveBroker, they are the best, I don't want post all my financial information here unless you pay me, I can E-Mail to you.

Of curse you don't want to. I am sorry you are not a kid, from your post I am sure you are master, you are right I catch the opportunity of Pre equity bubble collapse, I run down NewCountry and other financial company and make some money.

I like to communicate with you to improve our skill of trading, but not people's privacy, so I do not ask you post your account information.

I develop my EA base on many years of my trading experience, it is a hard way, I loss money at the beginning, I know that feeling, if they are using my EA, not 600 times a year, but make much than put in the bank, that I can guarantee.

I don't want to give my hard work for free, as we all know everything in this world is not very complex, if you see the code of my EA, you will say I can do it also, but before that may be it is every difficult to develop same EA as mine.

I don't want to insult anyone here, I want make friends with everyone, I want you make more money.

If anything I post here make you unhappy, I apologize.

Hi Id40,

Your EA very interesting. Before I pay your EA, can you send to me your EA demo. This is my email : <Removed> Thank for your cooperation.

Asnawi

Reason: