263% in 13 day on live account - page 3

Looking at the graph, I can see that this ea is not an active ea that trades everyday, but rather a passive one, but it is just important that it is making profits.

Real Trader,

From reading your posts in the thread, you seem to be very confident in your winning strategy and system.

How long do you think this kind of profits will continue to be made?

How many trades can we expect per week, or per few days basis?

What will happen if the ea will become too passive to trade after one full month? The markets are changing everyday. How are you suppose to cope up with the pressure with the ea?

What I think is that the LOSS IS COMING, and IT WILL COME, this is the nature of forex trading, just small or big losses? What measures are in place to ensure the safety of your client's fund?

I appreciate if you could take time to answer my personal doubt in your system.

You are right, fxtraderv EA do not trade frequently. It may make 1-3 deals per day or even miss trading day without deals. But it looks for high profit probabilities to enter position.

I have a good financial market expirience of more than 14 years and understand that all market regularities do not lasts infinitely. Maybe i have some weeks or months of profit trading using this strategy, who knows? I hope to have at least half a year.

It is not the only one my EA but it is yhe most profitabe for today. I'll use others if it will be passive or lose money.

My EA have a cut-off loss built-in function which stops trading afrter 30% drawdown. And this level may be changed.

It was tested on a small account with another wrong settings but it has never yet triggered on normal Live accounts.

But still some risks are not eliminated if a broker execute for example SL order with slippage of 30-50 (4-digits) points.

So you understand that it is not a holy grail.

real-trader:

You are right, fxtraderv EA do not trade frequently. It may make 1-3 deals per day or even miss trading day without deals. But it looks for high profit probabilities to enter position.

I have a good financial market expirience of more than 14 years and understand that all market regularities do not lasts infinitely. Maybe i have some weeks or months of profit trading using this strategy, who knows? I hope to have at least half a year.

It is not the only one my EA but it is yhe most profitabe for today. I'll use others if it will be passive or lose money.

My EA have a cut-off loss built-in function which stops trading afrter 30% drawdown. And this level may be changed.

It was tested on a small account with another wrong settings but it has never yet triggered on normal Live accounts.

But still some risks are not eliminated if a broker execute for example SL order with slippage of 30-50 (4-digits) points.

So you understand that it is not a holy grail.

what's going to happen when the current strategy has failed or stop earning, as you mentioned could be weeks or months? (nothing lasts forever)

Since you have years of experiences in financial market, do you have backup plans or strategies then? This lead me to ask, just how long do you plan to offer to manage your client's money on a managed account? If it happens, will you have other strong strategies to continue with it, or you simply pull the plug and wave good bye?

Or maybe you have plans to use other successful and profitable ea to continue the service. Tell us all what you plan to do. I am sure you know when people are earning and when all things have to be stopped they get disappointed so to speak.

If I join in the client service, will it be too late by now? Will I get approved?

fxtraderv wrote >>

what's going to happen when the current strategy has failed or stop earning, as you mentioned could be weeks or months? (nothing lasts forever)

I'll go on trading using my old strategies with less return.

fxtraderv wrote >>

Since you have years of experiences in financial market, do you have backup plans or strategies then? This lead me to ask, just how long do you plan to offer to manage your client's money on a managed account? If it happens, will you have other strong strategies to continue with it, or you simply pull the plug and wave good bye?

Or maybe you have plans to use other successful and profitable ea to continue the service. Tell us all what you plan to do. I am sure you know when people are earning and when all things have to be stopped they get disappointed so to speak.

I'm managing my clients accounts for a long time but with my old strategies with lower profit. That is why minimum account size was from 5K to 10K.

Now it is possible to reduce it to $300. I'll turn back to old plans if my new EA become useless.

fxtraderv wrote >>

If I join in the client service, will it be too late by now? Will I get approved?

I think it is not late now.

But be aware that i cannt gaurantee profit to investor as well as future trading without drawdowns.

When you said lower profit, how low was that? A 50% return a month is considered good.

When you said drawdowns when trading, what kind of drawdowns can we expect in our account?

I agree with you that profits cannot be guaranteed, no one can.

Anyway, has any of your managed account suffer a big loss until now?

fxtraderv:

So just how well you know them then, tell us all then, proof to us all then...

1- I trade using e-global and I make my profits daily, some losses along the way but I am always able to withdraw all profits without any problem, fast and reliable. I think you are the total scam, not the broker. Enough said.

2- I do not want to have a fight here, but are you actually blind or something? In the above post, RT has stated and proved that, that account was initially funded with only $413...get your facts right, wouldn't you? Again, I am sorry if $413 was suppose to be a very huge deposit for what you think.

Hi,

I'm not going to use the same language as you did because I'm a polite trader.

It seems there are some inexperienced people here who don't know how to figure our the scam of none scam.

O.k, first of all, look carefully at the deposit of the real account, and then compare it to the demo account. You see the difference?? if you don't, then bring both statements close to each other and compare them with each other.

This is something you can get benefit from : http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.eglobal-forex.com

If you think E-Global is not a scam, then you must be either a beneficiary or someone who works for this company. Why am I saying that?? O.k, agents always get discounts to trade on the same compnay and low spreads as well in addition to the commissions and...blah blah blah. There are a lot of things they get as a result of showing or introducing new clients to the broker.

Now, another thing, do you really think that you can make money at fx brokers like E-Global???? No way, why???? because it is against the brokers rules.....isn't it??

O.k, there are only some brokers that are well-known to be real ones. we don't need to talk about that. If the statement is really enticing, why don't you ask real-Trader to show some other statements on other brokers then???

He mentioned he would manage accounts, so it could be at any broker. In this case, he /she can show us statements on other brokers. Demo account is not a proof because the broker will let you make as much money as possible since it is not real money. I could make Billions of $ on demo accounts, but when it comes to real money, the broker can play a very tricky and dirty game.

I hope this is clear to you know.

Best wishes,

fxtraderv wrote >>

When you said lower profit, how low was that? A 50% return a month is considered good.

From 10% to 30% monthly. I have no strategies to make 50% monthly with reasonable risks.

fxtraderv wrote >>

When you said drawdowns when trading, what kind of drawdowns can we expect in our account?

Drawdowns up to 5-15% with monthly return 10-30%

fxtraderv wrote >>

Anyway, has any of your managed account suffer a big loss until now?

I had lots of account with margin calls in my first months/years of trading. I consider it normal. One have to pay for learning.

RT

scarface wrote >>

SF, may i remind you one more time that brokers discussion is prohibited by forum rules.

RT

To everybody:

please do not post in this thread, i have no more opportunity to take more clients and not going to discuss neighter strategy nor brokers.

Thanks and Bye.

RT

Check http://farshad.saremifar.mt4live.com

Thats my EA .working so hard ;-)

Reason: