263% in 13 day on live account - page 2

Sorry for my obscure first post.

I neither share my strategy nor offer my EA for sale.

It is trading on my clients managed accounts.

Your minimum account amount to participate is $300.

RT

real-trader:

Sorry for my obscure first post.

I neither share my strategy nor offer my EA for sale.

It is trading on my clients managed accounts.

Your minimum account amount to participate is $300.

RT

Why don't u post this on a more appropriate forum. There's the ForexFactory.com forum and many others. This is an MQL4 programming forum.

gordon wrote >>

Why don't u post this on a more appropriate forum. There's the ForexFactory.com forum and many others. This is an MQL4 programming forum.

I'm pleased to the MetaQuotes company for giving me an opportunity of using their MT4 terminal and MQL4 language with the help of which i have built

a winning strategy. If you have enough programming and trading skill you will probably beat the market and MetaQuotes help you in your business.

There is no more appropriate forum for my post. That is all what i have to say.

May i ask you sir have you got a mrgin call on your live account?

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=16720

It is $2500 profit withdrawal but not magin call

See screenshot and pay attention to the small pictures in the bottom of it where withdrawal is not included

real-trader:

Here are the results of my strategy:

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=16720 - $500 profit withdrawal

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=14667

Never MartinGail, tight SL in every order, reliable account management from $300.

Please apply to sevan62 [at] g m a i l dot com without space characters.

Hello Dagnar,

Happy New Year!

Just curious, for id=16720, why the big drop on Jan 20, 2010 and then flat from there till Feb 1, 2010?

And same thing with id=8803, why was it flat from 3/25/09 to 10/16/09 and then shot up so drastically?

Thanks,

Mike email: mike@WealthSecrets.com

wealthsecrets wrote >>

Hello Dagnar,

Happy New Year!

Just curious, for id=16720, why the big drop on Jan 20, 2010 and then flat from there till Feb 1, 2010?

And same thing with id=8803, why was it flat from 3/25/09 to 10/16/09 and then shot up so drastically?

Thanks,

Mike email: mike@WealthSecrets.com

Hi Mike,

Glad to see you,

Happy New Year!

+

Balance curve on the large picture includes withdrawals from my account and it may seem to somebody that i suffer big losses.

But look at two smaller pictures in the bottom of large screenshot, they attract pure profit excluding withdrawals.

The left one shows profit in currency (USD), the second in points. The biggest losses are negligible as you see.

There was a period of more conservative MM that you define as FLAT. I was making some changes to my EA and

reduces risks but you may see that profit in points was still going on. It shows the right picture.

Moreover any flat is better than loss isn't it? This account was funded with $413 initialy. Account profit $2500 was made in 24 days and it all withdrawal then.

It is all concerning this link http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=16720

You may copare it with live account without without withdrawals http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=16819

wealthsecrets wrote >>

And same thing with id=8803,

Sorry, Mike but this one is not my account.

Hope to clarify your questions. Thanks and you are always welcome.

+

RT

Hi,

Good day,

well, if you look back at the statement you will notice two things.

1- The broker he is using is a total scam.

2- The money he is making the demo is possible, but if you look at the live one IMPOSSIBLE.

I know E-Gloable fx very well and there is no way they let you make that money. Besides, the deposit is very huge so........... I let you think by yourself.

Best wishes,

Scarface

scarface wrote >>

Hi,

Good day,

Hi ScarFace,

Sorry but i'm not going to discuss any broker here acording to the rules of this forum. I apreciate your opinion but it doesn't prevent me to make money.

scarface wrote >>

2- The money he is making the demo is possible, but if you look at the live one IMPOSSIBLE.

I know E-Gloable fx very well and there is no way they let you make that money. Besides, the deposit is very huge so........... I let you think by yourself.

I see you do not believe me. It is realy hard to trust such results when you are loosing.

But maybe you know the way how to withdraw profit from DEMO accout? :)

Share it please.

Or maybe you can submit DEMO account as Live in Onix-monitoring? :)

Or maybe you do not trust Onix-monitoring as well?

I have sent you live account statement with $2500 profit withdrawal and you still do not believe. Sorry but I cann't help here.

+

Regards, RT

scarface:

Hi,

Good day,

well, if you look back at the statement you will notice two things.

Best wishes,

Scarface

So just how well you know them then, tell us all then, proof to us all then...

1- I trade using e-global and I make my profits daily, some losses along the way but I am always able to withdraw all profits without any problem, fast and reliable. I think you are the total scam, not the broker. Enough said.

2- I do not want to have a fight here, but are you actually blind or something? In the above post, RT has stated and proved that, that account was initially funded with only $413...get your facts right, wouldn't you? Again, I am sorry if $413 was suppose to be a very huge deposit for what you think.
Reason: