Why would an array that was filled with orders (information) be divided in half ? - page 3

i am not upset.
i only asked you seriously to use one readable style, that doesnt make it difficult to read your posts.

the last post above is readable and doesnt distract from the content. thanks

you are not the only one in the web, who has problems with smaller letters, but you are the first one i met in the last 10 years,

who insists to post in large letters instead using one of over dozens of browsers with adjustable fontsize, which would make life much easier for you...

Doug I know we discussed this in PM...and I do understand and am sympathetic to your handicap....but just as you find it difficult to read the smaller font...your posts are equally not as readable for the rest of us. All the BOLD, underlined, slanted... and the hard to understand smileys also add to the problem.... They all detract from the readability of your posts. It would avoid the constant remarks about the graphics of your posts...and keep everybody focused on what we're really here to discuss... MQL4... if before copying and pasting your response if you would just determine what size font is the default here....do a "select all" then set the font to that default...and then copy and paste. The attitude of your responses also does little to quell the topic and many times just escalates/enrages the responder. We're on page three here and the topic of this discussion is solely on your graphics...with no one even discussing your original topic. I'm sure that's not what you want.... just my .02

Doug I know we discussed this . . .. .

Frankly it’s ‘A tempest in a teapot’ and ‘Much ado about nothing’

Yes...you are" Right" ...you just made the "Ignore" list...Good Luck to you...

it would make your posts more accessible for "normal" people like me.

(your "postlayouts", besides of the lettersize are awfule as they can be - as a former prepressman i have the right to say that ;-) )

Do you read any newspapers?

Do you read any magazines ?

You do, but according to you and your aversion to tolerate anything but a ‘‘one size and types of fonts’ fits all’’ are unacceptable and you can’t stand it and it must be stopped!

Do you constantly and repeatedly try to get all of them to only use one same font for everything and every publication? Of course not. Why not ? It is an intolerable thing. If they won’t only use the exact same font for EVERYTHING and everybody and every publication, then you are unable to read them by the attitude and reaction you have clearly demonstrated here and must stop to avoid having it ‘ruining your life’.

You say you were a printer. Did you refuse to print anything that had more than only one exact same font for everything? NO? Why not? It is not acceptable.

Did you quit and stop being a printer because they wouldn’t print everything in the exact same font for everything and everyone and every publication?? Of course not, but according to your own statements, you HAD to, but you didn’t did you? Why not?

Well, stop reading mine if you are unable to tolerate it. Though by what I have clearly shown above, that is not the case, as you do read newspaper and magazines sometimes and it doesn’t bother you.

So what is REALLY going on here?

When you get all of all types of publications that you read to only use just one exact same font for everyone and everything, let me know.

It makes as much sense as your behavior here about something completely frivolous that has nothing to do with you.

Time for a serious ‘reality check’.

n8937g:

Yes...you are" Right" ...you just made the "Ignore" list...Good Luck to you...

Likewise.

for all members

i have just written a little (a oneliner LOL) greasemonkey (firefox-addon) script, which makes crazy styled posts readable

(you can modify it to your needs, in example change font-size to 50pt if you want and color to red)

now its easier and faster to detect if a post has useful content :-)

you can test it with this thread LOL

here is page number 2 of this thread as screenshot

// ==UserScript==
// @name           CSS 1
// @namespace      css1
// @description    CSS
// @include        https:https://www.mql5.com/forum/enhttps://www.mql5.com/forum/enwww.mql5.comhttps://www.mql5.com/forum/enforumhttps://www.mql5.com/forum/enen
// ==/UserScript==

GM_addStyle("\
.eddrow,.oddrow,span,p { font-weight:500 !important; font-style:normal !important;\
font-size:10pt !important; color: black !important; }\
.eddrow {background-color:#ddd!important; border-top:1px solid #000 !important;}\
.oddrow {background-color:#eee!important; border-top:1px solid #000 !important;}\
");
Files:
css1.user.txt  1 kb

Doug, get a copy of FireFox. If you can't read something, press control-+ until you can. Don't change the font size for everyone, change it for yourself only.

To answer your original question, if inside the loop is a selectOrder(ticket[Order],SELECT_BY_TICKET) then it is closing half of the open orders. Most likely it opens two or more orders initially and saves the ticket number in an array. At the first target it closes the first half, and modifies the Stop loss of the other to break even. This is a way to lock in profit while keeping a larger SL for the second target price.

If inside the loop is a selectOrder(Order,SELECT_BY_POS) then it's because the writer didn't understand, closing order N renumbers all higher orders, and the code wants to close all orders.

Reason: