Custom indicator don't display

I'm using a custom indicator for about 5 months on my MT4 (225) and everythings was going perfectly. But a week ago my custom indicator disapear. He is still in my folder experts/indicators but he dosent appear on any charts in fact the title of my indicators appear on the left corner of the chart as usual but the indicators dosent draw anything on the chart. Does mt4 stop supporting some kind of custom indicators recently ?? I tried to download MT4 from different broker (ACM, FOREX.COM...an from metaquotes.net directly) and reinstall my custom indicator in the proper folder but nothings happend. Help me please ! I only have the ex4 file and not the mql4 file could it be the reason and if so wath can i do to obtain this file ?

Thank you

LokaFX

Maybe windows has done an upgrade or maybe the indicator has a time protection built in and won't work after a given date.

interesting is, that a lot of credit-cards are not working since 2010.

looks like the y2k bug was not a single event....

Ruptor:
Maybe windows has done an upgrade or maybe the indicator has a time protection built in and won't work after a given date.

The first day, i was thinking of somethings like this but i contacted the creator of the indicator and he send me again the indicator telling me that for him, everything is ok. So this is not the case apparently. Regarding the update of windows, wath can i do ?

Thanks for the help

What version of Windows are you running?

Has this changed recently?

CB

cloudbreaker:

What version of Windows are you running?

Has this changed recently?

CB

XP pro, no update recently and anyway i reinstall mt4 after i found the problem and reinstall the indicator and that dosent make any difference

If you've installed a .ex4 file that previously worked into the indicators folder, it should appear in the "custom indicators" list.

CB

Lokafx wrote >>

I'm using a custom indicator for about 5 months on my MT4 (225) and everythings was going perfectly. But a week ago my custom indicator disapear. He is still in my folder experts/indicators but he dosent appear on any charts in fact the title of my indicators appear on the left corner of the chart as usual but the indicators dosent draw anything on the chart. Does mt4 stop supporting some kind of custom indicators recently ?? I tried to download MT4 from different broker (ACM, FOREX.COM...an from metaquotes.net directly) and reinstall my custom indicator in the proper folder but nothings happend. Help me please ! I only have the ex4 file and not the mql4 file could it be the reason and if so wath can i do to obtain this file ?

Thank you

LokaFX

The indicator has probably expired. My two pips.

cloudbreaker:

If you've installed a .ex4 file that previously worked into the indicators folder, it should appear in the "custom indicators" list.

CB

This the more bizar part, it appear on the custom indicator list, and when i attach it on the chart the name of the indicator appear on the left corner but there is nothing else that appear.

8284:

The indicator has probably expired. My two pips.

No because i ask to the author to send me again and he send me so there is no expiration date in the code.

Do you have the source code? (.mq4 file) - just so we can check what it does, but I expect you don't.

What are you expecting it to do? Is it possible that it is behaving normally and your chart just isn't supplying it with the criteria it needs?

CB

Reason: