Any indicator to save MT4 data to .txt format????

Dear all

i have indicators saving the historical data in .csv and .prn, but any one can help to make it to .txt (yyyyMMdd HHmmss;open price;high price;low price;close price;volume)

Regards

Files:
agdata.mq4  5 kb
mt2wave59.ex4  3 kb

.csv is a text file.

ahmedalhoseny:

Dear all

i have indicators saving the historical data in .csv and .prn, but any one can help to make it to .txt (yyyyMMdd HHmmss;open price;high price;low price;close price;volume)

Regards

CSV stands for 'Comma Seperated Values' which is a faily stnadard and widely used format for transfering data between files and formats, though it is fairly basic and simple. As teh name implies and Phy stated the resultant text file is filled wiht the data and each field is sperated by a comma, hence the name. This can be impoerted into(MS Excel) SpreadSheets directly

You can alsoe set up your trading charts (sith or without EAs) to be displayed (publicly or privately) on MyFxBook.Com. It also have a much more comprehensive analysis adn breakdown of your trading info If you use their file format as opposed to the one from MT4 you can save it with a lot more info and details and import it into a variety of applications inclusing MS Excel) spreadsheets

ahmedalhoseny:

Dear all

Regards

Hii ...

can u please tell me ...how to store (yyyyMMdd HHmmss;open price;high price;low price;close price;volume) from the indicators u have given...

please send reply....

Reason: