Indicators: Didi Index

Didi Index:

Didi Index mql5 source code.

Didi Index

Author: Rudinei Felipetto

Didi's course in São Paulo, the selling signal for example happens when the red line crosses blue, confirmation is when the red line crosses the axis line, where the sale would be validated.

Would you be able to make this change?

can you please add arrow to the chat when it cross and alert thanks

this indicator is great, EXCPEPT  it does not function correctly in real time. It doesnt react right for giving real time signal.

Hi @Rudinei Felipetto.

I spotted a small bug in the indicator. When the scales on the charts are very small, it hides part of the lines, example:

I'm no MQL5 expert, but the problem seems to happen when you set INDICATOR_DIGITS over here:

if(Digits()==0) IndicatorSetInteger(INDICATOR_DIGITS,6);
   else IndicatorSetInteger(INDICATOR_DIGITS,Digits());

In the print, the symbol has 2 digits only, but the values of the MA's are way bellow that, due to the normalization. If I increase the digits to 6, for example, it fix the issue. But, from what I got, there seems to be no need to set the INDICATOR_DIGITS, because MT5 would automatically handle it (am I wrong?). So, I just removed both lines and everything is working fine.

Do you think there would be a problem to remove the lines and do the fix? (I did it here and seems to be working fine on every symbol I tried so far)

Thanks for your code, great indicator and nice code.

Rudinei Felipetto
Rudinei Felipetto
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

collisr350 #:
this indicator is great, EXCPEPT  it does not function correctly in real time. It doesnt react right for giving real time signal.
It is working fine in real time with me. What problem are you facing?
Reason: