imagine this scenario,what will happen

I am new in EA coding,but i don't know if it is possible to put an EA WITH SAY "trader xpert" in more than one security window e.g the same expert

being placed to trade in EUR/USD WINDOW,EUR/GBP WINDOW,USD/JPY WINDOW all at the same time with their result not conflicting or affecting one another .Please I need an explanation on this and how this will impact on the EA.Thanks.

1981:

I am new in EA coding,but i don't know if it is possible to put an EA WITH SAY "trader xpert" in more than one security window e.g the same expert

being placed to trade in EUR/USD WINDOW,EUR/GBP WINDOW,USD/JPY WINDOW all at the same time with their result not conflicting or affecting one another .Please I need an explanation on this and how this will impact on the EA.Thanks.

Yes, it is possible to run the same expert on several pairs. In general they work independently of each other but it depends how the EA was coded.

It is not possible to attach multiple EAs in the same window. A EA is not restricted to just that pair and that timeframe.
Reason: