Trades Closed Without EA Arrow on ECN Platform

Hello:

This is my first time posting in the MQL4 community and I appreciate your time and consideration in advance. I have been successfully utilizing my EA across multiple brokers for over 12 months. Most recently, I've switched to utilizing 2 different ECN platforms during which time I noticed that trades are being closed at price points not conducive with the underlying algorithmic strategy. These trades are being closed without the corresponding closure triangle icon on the price chart.

For example, when orders are opened on the MT4 platform by an EA, they contain either blue (buy) or red (sell) triangle icons indicating the entry price. When these same trades are closed, they create corresponding closure triangles which are connected by a dotted line indicating the entirety of the trade. This is the first time I have ever utilized an MT4 platform (now on two separate ECN brokers) in which trades are closed by the corresponding closure icons are not present and the EA trades therefore still "appear" open when looking at the price chart.

Has anyone had any experience with this issue before? It seems suspicious to me since the trades are being closed for loss at points which my EA would not normally close them.

Quantum10:
Hello:

This is my first time posting in the MQL4 community and I appreciate your time and consideration in advance. I have been successfully utilizing my EA across multiple brokers for over 12 months. Most recently, I've switched to utilizing 2 different ECN platforms during which time I noticed that trades are being closed at price points not conducive with the underlying algorithmic strategy. These trades are being closed without the corresponding closure triangle icon on the price chart.

For example, when orders are opened on the MT4 platform by an EA, they contain either blue (buy) or red (sell) triangle icons indicating the entry price. When these same trades are closed, they create corresponding closure triangles which are connected by a dotted line indicating the entirety of the trade. This is the first time I have ever utilized an MT4 platform (now on two separate ECN brokers) in which trades are closed by the corresponding closure icons are not present and the EA trades therefore still "appear" open when looking at the price chart.

Has anyone had any experience with this issue before? It seems suspicious to me since the trades are being closed for loss at points which my EA would not normally close them.

bump