How to make EA from QQE

Dear All,

I learn to make EA from QQE indicator. On the chart we can see 3 values of QQE (Value1, value2 & value3). For example, on the chart seem "QQE Current Time Frame 68.2824 (as a value1) 63.6498 (as a value2) 60.7867 (as a value3). I want to take value1, value2 and value3 to make decision for buy or sell. Please help me how to make it.

Thanks

Asnawi

Files:

asnawi_idrus wrote >>

Dear All,

I learn to make EA from QQE indicator. On the chart we can see 3 values of QQE (Value1, value2 & value3). For example, on the chart seem "QQE Current Time Frame 68.2824 (as a value1) 63.6498 (as a value2) 60.7867 (as a value3). I want to take value1, value2 and value3 to make decision for buy or sell. Please help me how to make it.

Thanks

Asnawi

Please help me, how to take QQE indicator value (value1=35.8967, value2=39.341, value3=41.4812)

Thanks before.

Regards,

Asnawi

asnawi_idrus:

Please help me, how to take QQE indicator value (value1=35.8967, value2=39.341, value3=41.4812)

Thanks before.

Regards,

Asnawi

You will need a strategy first before you can tell the EA what to do. From what I can see try this. When the red line is above the yellow line and when the blue line is above the red line and the RSI is reading high (maybe 60 or more) sell when the blue line touches or crosses below the red line. For buys the opposite would be true. The RSI would be reading low and from the bottom up it would be blue, red, yellow. Then buy when the blue line crosses above the red line.

aj34997:

You will need a strategy first before you can tell the EA what to do. From what I can see try this. When the red line is above the yellow line and when the blue line is above the red line and the RSI is reading high (maybe 60 or more) sell when the blue line touches or crosses below the red line. For buys the opposite would be true. The RSI would be reading low and from the bottom up it would be blue, red, yellow. Then buy when the blue line crosses above the red line.

Can you tell me what is code for following condition?

• Buy : blue line > red line and red line > yellow line
  • Sell : blue line < red line and red line < yellow line
Reason: