What does Value2, Value3 mean in Stochastic Indicator

Hi guys,

I am developing an Indicator using Stochastic oscillator. I just notice that when I pass through the Main line or the Signal line with the mouse I get a pop-up with some info: name, time and value

Example

But I can't understand why there are different names for "Value" -> Value1, Value2, Value3 ... ? Furthermore sometimes the Time is the same (for example 08:00) but I have 2 values - Value2 and Value3 with different numbers.

I use this values as part of my strategy and there are important so I'll really appreciate if somebody can help me, because I didn't find any information so far.

Just look at the code?

//--- indicator buffers mapping
   SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMainBuffer,INDICATOR_DATA);
   SetIndexBuffer(1,ExtSignalBuffer,INDICATOR_DATA);
   SetIndexBuffer(2,ExtHighesBuffer,INDICATOR_CALCULATIONS);
   SetIndexBuffer(3,ExtLowesBuffer,INDICATOR_CALCULATIONS);
   PlotIndexSetString(0,PLOT_LABEL,"Main");
   PlotIndexSetString(1,PLOT_LABEL,"Signal");
So - I guess,I have no mt5 yet - Buffers 0,1 are drawn and 2,3 can be seen in the DataWindow.

dimitarsd:

Hi guys,

I am developing an Indicator using Stochastic oscillator. I just notice that when I pass through the Main line or the Signal line with the mouse I get a pop-up with some info: name, time and value

But I can't understand why there are different names for "Value" -> Value1, Value2, Value3 ... ? Furthermore sometimes the Time is the same (for example 08:00) but I have 2 values - Value2 and Value3 with different numbers.

I use this values as part of my strategy and there are important so I'll really appreciate if somebody can help me, because I didn't find any information so far.

In case of that indicator it is the signal line value
Reason: