EURUSD Technical Analysis 19.05 - 26.05 : Bear Market Rally - page 3

tonny:
Hey newdigital looks like your analysis backfired. And this is why i insist people connect to signal to avoid misleading.

It was nothing wrong with this technical analysis because it is just support/resistance veles only with the extimation anout primary and secondary trend using Ichimoku indicator. And, as you can see - it is still bearish as a primary with secondary bear market rally:

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, D1, 2013.05.26

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

eurusd d1

EURUSD, D1, 2013.05.26, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

Technical analysis is not the signals to trade.

===========

Oh yes in the bigger timeframes its still bearish.

tonny:
Oh yes in the bigger timeframes its still bearish.

You proposal is good and I did it for more than 1 year on the other external forum: I made technical analysis during the weekends for the next week, and after that - I used some signal service to place pending orders (sell stop and buy stop) for whole the week. It means: Monday (sell stop at ... with sl ... tp... at 14:30 ...; and so on ... up to Friday). And I used some ree tool which took those "written trades" and placed them to Metatrader according to the time. So, I had from 0 to 5 trades in a week. As I remember - many people followed this signal but I stopped doing it few years ago because it is very hard work and difficult to make it ... similar with forecasting. Yes, it was profitable.

May be, one day - I will accompany every technical analysis thread here with some weekly signals ... anyway - good idea.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Operation Types
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Operation Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Operation Types - Documentation on MQL5
Reason: