Fap Turbo Help!!!

I have just installed Fap Turbo onto MetaTrader 4, attached it to a chart, and configured its settings. However, when I try to run it the MetaTrader Platform gives off an error saying:

"Use scalper system only on EURCHF, EURGPB, GBPCHF or USDCAD M15."

FapTurbo Error

I don't unerstand what it's asking for since all my settings seem to be proper.

Thank you in advance.

are you in M15 timeframe at all?

It means that it only works on one of the 4 pairs on the M15 timeframe.

Wouldn't waste the time though. I bought it. didn't even pay for itself.

Neither does their other product, Megadroid. Well, sometimes this one does. Unfortunately it only trades once every week or two.

Their service sucks hard vacuum.

And their new one costs a bloody fortune.

Rotsa Ruck

dsueck:

It means that it only works on one of the 4 pairs on the M15 timeframe.

Wouldn't waste the time though. I bought it. didn't even pay for itself.

Neither does their other product, Megadroid. Well, sometimes this one does. Unfortunately it only trades once every week or two.

Their service sucks hard vacuum.

And their new one costs a bloody fortune.

All of the above. I sent it back after two weeks.

Read the Freggin Manual, page 13:

FAPT UseScalperStrategy=false

FAPTURBO advanced FAP strategy works only on EURUSD pair on the M1 timeframe.

UseScalperStrategy=true

FAPTURBO short term scalping strategy works on EURGPB, EURCHF, GBPCHF, USDCAD, currency pairs on M15 timeframe only.

thank you! and yes agreed it sucks for the price they ask.

supatrada:
I have just installed Fap Turbo onto MetaTrader 4, attached it to a chart, and configured its settings. However, when I try to run it the MetaTrader Platform gives off an error saying:

FapTurbo Error

Thank you in advance.

I purchased Fapturbo and tested it in a demo account for about 8 months. It has been a great disappointment. I tried it in both the short term scalping and the longer term features. Plus, I had it dedicated to one account, by itself. I also used their recommended broker. I should have returned it. But, I wanted to give it a long term test. I would send it back and get your money back.

WHRoeder wrote >>

All of the above. I sent it back after two weeks.

Read the Freggin Manual, page 13:

FAPT UseScalperStrategy=false

UseScalperStrategy=true

The latest version: v48 of FT allows the 'Long Term' Euro-USD strategy to work in any time frame now.

supatrada wrote >>

FapTurbo Error

Thank you in advance.

FAP Turbo ONLY works on the four (4) charts in the Alert message ANd ONLY in the M15 minute time frame. I had the same issue, and resolved it myself.

NoMoHYpe - Dale

supatrada wrote >>

FapTurbo Error

Thank you in advance.

I went through this as well. the FAP Turbo EA is actually 2 systems in one.

The first FAP Turbo Scalper trades ONLY on the four major pairs EURGPB, EURCHF, GBPCHF AND USDCAD. The Build 129 also works on the "long term" EURUSD and ONLY on the M1 time frame.

Some setting changes are required, and you can read these in the PDF manua you receive along with FAP Turbo.

Did any of you get settings to use other than the default settings for the ea as part of the FAP pkg?

most problems people have with fap is the settings arent optimized

Reason: