MT4-Java API - page 5

Interesting product.

I want to develop a client front end in java to manually trade multiple mt4 accounts. Can I do this with this api?

Can I use already installed mt4 client terminals, or this api only works with its internal mt4 client terminal?

Hi Barabba,

Of course, it is possible to develop multiple mt4 accounts front end using JFX API (I aware of at least one commercial web front-end already developed).

As to the using of pre-installed terminals, the answer is: "currently not, but can be adopted if you need". By default JFX Terminal Server is starting mt4 terminal.exe application in background to serve your java market requests. It keeps separate mt4 terminal dir structure at your computer under the current user home directory (for ex. C:\Users\barabba\.jfx_terminals or C:\Documents and Settings\barabba\.jfx_terminals).

This and other things you can test for yourself freely by taking the library from this forum thread or I can give you the latest version if you write me an e-mail to roman.gerasimenko@gmail.com.

Has any one encountered this issue ???

i named the class Sample1 instead of JfxExample

Exception in thread "main" MT4 Terminal client disconnect...

java.io.IOException

: No connection to server: com.jfx.net.TerminalServer$ClientWorkerThread$NoSrvConnection: 66.114.120.22:443, java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

at com.jfx.strategy.Strategy.connect(Strategy.java:379)

at com.dashboard.test.Sample1._main(Sample1.java:228)

at com.dashboard.test.Sample1.main(Sample1.java:206)

12 19:25:50 | Thread-0 | INFO | Close method called: 1292203529125

sakthiguru:

Has any one encountered this issue ???

i named the class Sample1 instead of JfxExample

Exception in thread "main" MT4 Terminal client disconnect...

java.io.IOException: No connection to server: com.jfx.net.TerminalServer$ClientWorkerThread$NoSrvConnection: 66.114.120.22:443, java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

MT4 server configuration file (*.srv) used by Terminal Server for your particular broker (InterbankFX) was out-dated.

Here is how to update MT4 config files into the Terminal Server or how to configure an additional Broker to work with:

1. Locate your MT4 Terminal installation directory (for example, "C:\Program Files\XXXTrader")

2. Copy all *.srv files from the "config" dir (C:\Program Files\XXXTrader\config\*.srv) to the Terminal Server "srv" directory (for ex. dist\bin\jfx_term\srv\ )

3. Use name of the srv file as an argument to the Broker() constructor:

If file name is "XXX-Demo.srv" then connection string would look like

jfxExample.connect("127.0.0.1", 7788, new Broker("XXX-Demo"), "12345678", "abcdef");

Terminal Server is starting mt4 terminal.exe application in background to serve your java market requests. It keeps separate mt4 terminal dir structure at your computer under the current user home directory (for ex. C:\Users\roman\.jfx_terminals or C:\Documents and Settings\roman\.jfx_terminals) .

Make sure to clean-up this directory if you are using jfx of version prior to 1.2.5 and changing broker's *.srv configuration.

Great...

It's perfect if anyone made a MT4-Object Pascal API~

ppc123:

Great...

It's perfect if anyone made a MT4-Object Pascal API~

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=219576.

Interesting Product :)

Could you tell me how to purchase the license?

Is there any possibility to use indicator that already installed in Client Terminal?

Thanks

-adhit-

Any chance of using this for android dev?

Please find updated versions at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Update: meet .Net porting of JFX -> NJ4X, MetaTrader .Net Library
Reason: