newbie question: where is my EA code?

This is a very stupid question. I coudn't find where my EA code saved.

I created "closeTrade" EA program, and saved at metaTrader ->experts folder. It should generate one ex4 file and one mq4 file. I opened up the folder, nothing is there. first image is a screen shot of expert folder.

if you look at he second image I pasted there. "closeTrade" is in the expert adversor list. Then I tried to save again. guess what, files are there. if you look at my last image. seems like files are there, then I opened up "expert" folder again, still files are not there.

btw, I am using windows vista.

Go to MetaTrader4 experts and click the button that says compataibility files, I would recommend moving it out of that folder and putting it into the regular experts folder.

If you are using Vista, and have UAC (User Account Control) turned on, then check here for your missing files:

C:\Users\<your account name>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\<MT4 install directory>\experts

CB

cloudbreaker

thank you so much, ye, all my files are in VirtualStore folder.

Hi,

I recently update my account with some EA;

-after that i delete the mt5

+and reinstalled;

>>Then i lost the set up of the ea,

but they are still running.

where i can find the ea information connected to the account ; THEY ARE SYNCED WITH THE VPN OF MQL5 but where are them to work on??

thank you

Reason: