Beta Testing of MetaTrader 5 Has Started! - page 3

mql5.chm is russian only ?

Lenar:

Today the public testing of the MetaTrader 5 client terminal starts. All of you now can participate in it. If you want to become the testing participant, just download the terminal and test it. You can send your bug reports and suggestions by email or publish them in this topic.

For the testing period, the client terminal is offered with the English interface. If you have any difficulties, please refer to the built in Help, which is also in English.

You can download MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal by the following link: http://www.metaquotes.net/ru/files/mt5setup.exe (15Mb)

We thank you in advance for your contribution in testing the MetaTrader 5 terminal!

Plans for MetaTrader 5 Testing

1. The platform testing will take about 5-6 months.
  2. This will be a step-by-step testing. New possibilities will be added at each step. During the first testing stage that starts today, the client terminal will work only with Forex. Further we will add CFD, Futures, equities and options.
  3. The current terminal version is offered without a strategy tester. It will be included at next steps.
  4. From November, 2009, we open the testing of back-office components of the platform in brokerage companies.

We do our best to offer you the maximally stable product, that's why the testing process has a multi-step structure. We want to thoroughly check everything before we offer the platform to our clients.

Best regards,
MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Where is the English version of MLQ5 reference.

When I click on MLQ5 reference in MLQ5 editor I get reference guide which is partly in Englsih and all the explanations is in Rusian.

Please help me to get the MLQ5 reference guide in English.

Compiling is disabled on strategy tester?

I would suggest listing the disabled features, so we know what is a bug and what is a disabled feature.

fai:
mql5.chm is russian only ?

Unfortunately, MQL5 help haven't translated yet.

hi, lenar,I have found a bug, small but important, I will report it here tomorrow..(it's midnight now in my country)

Lenar wrote >>

Today the public testing of the MetaTrader 5 client terminal starts. All of you now can participate in it. If you want to become the testing participant, just download the terminal and test it. You can send your bug reports and suggestions by email or publish them in this topic.

For the testing period, the client terminal is offered with the English interface. If you have any difficulties, please refer to the built in Help, which is also in English.

You can download MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal by the following link: http://www.metaquotes.net/ru/files/mt5setup.exe (15Mb)

We thank you in advance for your contribution in testing the MetaTrader 5 terminal!

Plans for MetaTrader 5 Testing

1. The platform testing will take about 5-6 months.
  2. This will be a step-by-step testing. New possibilities will be added at each step. During the first testing stage that starts today, the client terminal will work only with Forex. Further we will add CFD, Futures, equities and options.
  3. The current terminal version is offered without a strategy tester. It will be included at next steps.
  4. From November, 2009, we open the testing of back-office components of the platform in brokerage companies.

We do our best to offer you the maximally stable product, that's why the testing process has a multi-step structure. We want to thoroughly check everything before we offer the platform to our clients.

Best regards,
MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Can't create demo account.

Unfortunately help files are only in russian...

When english version will be available?

At least we have something now to review! But the rollout process is growing some tedious, although I understand the desire for stability.

I sense loyalty to MT is beginning to waver amonst some...

My first blush thoughts - I do like the new tools but I wish the interface had been updated more; the skin looks really old to me. No unhooked charts at this time - that was my #1 wish for MT5.

Financialabs:

Unfortunately help files are only in russian...

When english version will be available?

Since there is no reference guide is English nothing can be done on MT5 .

I can understand that platform may have bugs, issues and so on but without any reference manual for MQl5 language what are we supposed to do with this platform???

All Order* related functions are differnet in MQL5 unless we know the syntax and usage how is it possible to use it.

Can someone post translation of reference guide to MQL5?

Ability to group objects. it's useful.

Reason: