Small addition to Martingale AEs like PipMaker and Hedgers like RubberBands will make them VERY Profitable !

Greetings to One and All,

I’m a new comer to the ForEx, but have used computers for over 30 years and have done a little bit of programming along the way.

. Both Martingale AEs like PipMaker and Hedgers like RubberBands are great profit makers, but their downfall is that the losing trades don’t get canceled out EARLY, if at all. A tight Stop Loss on the losing trade of hedging pairs makes them very profitable. I also have a great little commercial utility from PipBoxer.Com that is a 2 stage Trailing Stop Loss (PBTS) that helps these systems and is very reasonably priced. It works with RubberBands AE but unfortunately not with PipMaker.

. When I use these programs in more of a Scalping mode, which they are great for as they recognize and place a lot of trades very quickly (especially PipMaker and RubberBands when it is in its ‘Safety Mode’) and manually add a TIGHT Stop Loss or close out the losing trade myself VERY EARLY: in Hedgers as soon it is clear which of the trading pair is definitely losing money and the other is making it; then both of these approaches are VERY profitable.

. I have no experience programming MT4 and I don’t know if personal circumstances will permit me to undertake programming in this area. At this stage if I am going to do it I will wait till MT5 comes out.

. I appeal to programmers to put an adjustable Stop Loss and preferably a Trailing Stop Loss as well onto PipMaker and these systems will be GREAT and VERY profitable EAs.

Thanks for sharing . . . . . …………………. . . (8 >) Prosperous Trading (< 8)

DougRH4x

Files:

Here is the descriptive text file for Pip Maker which was obviously developed some more after this document was posted.

DougRH4x:
Here is the descriptive text file for Pip Maker which was obviously developed some more after this document was posted.

Hey what about the Forex Funnel, I saw it on this site www.forex-robots.com ; they do real money testing on some of the EAs out there. The funnel is one of them on the current competition, and it's a martingale EA that actually has almost cuadriplied its accounts.

Reason: