Unauthorized login - page 2

Lanzo:
There is something i did not understand well here. Has the person have access to your MT4/5 account? Or is it your mql5 community account?
It's an MT4 account . . .  

RaptorUK:
It's an MT4 account . . .  
This is serious. My fear is that if the person succeed to access your account, it can destroy your account in few seconds. Why is it that it is the account history that was messed up? Is it possible for someone else apart from the broker to remove something from the account history?

is account hostiry related to broker and account? if yes so he should ask the broker - as I know - some brokers are deleting some account hostory on demo accounts.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

newdigital:
is account hostiry related to broker and account? if yes so he should ask the broker - as I know - some brokers are deleting some account hostory on demo accounts.

Forum

Unauthorized login

goldunas, 2013.05.07 16:19

Waiting for answer. 

newdigital:

The account is promotional, http://promotions.greenvaultfx.com/wdyt/we-deposit-you-trade.php. Everything was going well,  yesterday have made many trades  on USOIL, profited like 1500$, but today I found that all trades from yesterday are deleted/removed. First I thought I broke some rules or what, then checked logging history and found 2 unknown IP addresses. But these IP belongs to MQL5 and ForexFactory, so possibly everything happened with the  knowledge of Greenvaultfx broker, some inside job. I have talked with them, they promised to do an investigation. For me everything looks unreliable  from brokers side.

Check the history here:

xxxx

All trades done on 06.05 are not shown on my MT4.

Best Forex Withdraw and Deposit Bonus Promotion | Forex Trade By Bonus Amount
  • promotions.greenvaultfx.com
presents excellent Forex bonus promotions for Forex traders with maximum benefits. Ranging from to , Greenvault FX gives traders all that they need. Open an account with us and avail...

goldunas:

All trades done on 06.05 are not shown on my MT4.

Did you request all history from "Account History" page?

Nobody can delete your trades by using login and password. Contact technical support of your broker, please.

MetaQuotes:

Did you request all history from "Account History" page?

Nobody can delete your trades by using login and password. Contact technical support of your broker, please.

Yes, I checked full history. No trades and balance reduced by $1613.

And already contacted my broker, they told me it will be clear within 24 hrs. why that has happened.

Did the broker perhaps promise some credit bonus if you open a live account and deposit?

No,they didn't. Will you do that if any broker possibly deletes your acc.history? I doubt.

Also I have checked logs file in my PC, all the trades and connections are shown.

Reason: