If possible, would you sell your EA source code in the MQL Market?

• 11% (4)
  • 16% (6)
  • 14% (5)
  • 27% (10)
  • 32% (12)
Total voters: 37

Imagine a MQL Market option where, instead of selling only the executable, you can also sell the source code of your EA (probably for an amount far greater than just the executable).

To be honest, i was expecting less than 20% Yes/Maybe. 

Still soon to more conclusions, anyway at this moment we have 55% votes open to sell source code, and maybe a new opportunity to explore on MQL5 Market.

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!

Some EAs but not all some are priceless and cant be sold unencrypted

tonny:
Some EAs but not all some are priceless and cant be sold unencrypted

Hi Tonny,

I am new in Robot designing with mql5 software can you plz guide me with some standard documets for the coding

I have simple one question I want to do coding on indicators and sell trade looking at the graph

can you give one example for this how to put sell trade when we see indicator which we want that appear automatically.

I want information from very basics control programing plz plz help 

Thanks & Regards,

Deepak Raut

deepakraut0@gmail.com