Should MetaQuotes limit the number of Polls that a user can post per day/per week ? - page 3

If no limit so it should be special section for polls, for example - few polls per day from one member multiply by 1,000 members (i also want to create many polls, and many members want to create the polls too) so - it may be 2,000 or more polls in a day.

• If it is in special section so everybody can select any poll to vote, and I will vote for your poll, and you will vote for my poll ...
  • if it will be everywhere on the forum so MQ should rename mql5 . com website to poll . com website, and all contents and threads should be stopped excpt the polls. I think - it is what few members are going to do here in aggressive way.

newdigital:

If no limit so it should be special section for polls, for example - few polls per day from one member multiply by 1,000 members (i also want to create many polls, and many members want to create the polls too) so - it may be 2,000 or more polls in a day.

• If it is in special section so everybody can select any poll to vote, and I will vote for your poll, and you will vote for my poll ...
  • if it will be everywhere on the forum so MQ should rename mql5 . com website to poll . com website, and all contents and threads should be stopped excpt the polls. I think - it is what few members are going to do here in aggressive way.

You are right

Yes ! the limit should be 5 per week

chandra100:
Yes ! the limit should be 5 per week
Users have been BANNED for posting too many polls . . .

newdigital:

yes you are Right
Reason: