What are the credits ?

Hello 

I want to know what is a "credit" in MQL 5. Is it one dollar ? When i want to buy something for 30 credits / month it means i must pay 30 $/ month ?

I am waiting for answer

Greeting 

yes ... but you may receive the credit using many actions (deposit to your mql5 profie is just one of the action) ... you are receiving the credits by posting on the forum, creating the threads, polls, posting to your profile and more and more ....

read this article : MQL5.community Payment System

MQL5.community Payment System
MQL5.community Payment System
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
An internal payment system was initially created in MQL5.community for convenient settling with authors of articles. Not "reinventing the wheel," MQL5.community integrated the popular electronic payment system WebMoney. Credits are used as the currency unit. Our community is constantly evolving: the Jobs service is growing fast; the Market...

Adamex:

Hello 

I want to know what is a "credit" in MQL 5. Is it one dollar ? When i want to buy something for 30 credits / month it means i must pay 30 $/ month ?

I am waiting for answer

There is no need to wait,  just use the Search box in the top right of this page . . .

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/13603#comment_580769 

Adamex:

Hello 

I am waiting for answer

Greeting 

in my opinion, credits likes us dollars. You can get it when you write an article or answer others' questions ans so on

Its a way of measuring your implication in the MQL community and the specific way in which transactions are performed on the platform.

Reason: