Getting the value of User drawn trend line

Mikeel1987
I am trying to get the value of a trend line drawn by the user on the chart.  Any ideas?  I can't figure out a proper way to draw a trend line since there is so much personal intuition on what a pivot point would be considered.  Is there a way to get the value of the trend line so I can use it to code an ea to automatically trade when parameters have been met?  Or do I have to find a way to define anchor points for a trend line.   I'm also open to ideas on that as well.
William Roeder
William Roeder  
Mikeel1987: I am trying to get the value of a trend line drawn by the user on the chart. 

A trend line does not have a value. It has continuous prices from start to end. Until you can state what you want in concrete terms, it can not be coded.
ObjectGetValueByTime

Mikeel1987
Mikeel1987  
William Roeder #:

A trend line does not have a value. It has continuous prices from start to end. Until you can state what you want in concrete terms, it can not be coded.
ObjectGetValueByTime

I can get the value of a trend line that I have an EA create by using OjectGetValueByShift.  Is there any way to be able to get the same kind of value with user drawn trend line?