why i cannot access all signals on MT5

Hi, 

This is puzzeling me : 

On MT5, when i open the signal windows, I cannot see all the signals like Viachi or other MT4 signals.

Apprentely , some traders here use them on MT5, how ? ? ?

Another thing, if i subscribe one of this signals on Mql5.com, and link them to my account, it seems to work, but when i open MT5 , the tab Signal still shows nothing available.

How can i sort this ? MT5 looks more reliable, but i feel like they are better signals in Mt4 list....

Please let me know how i can do this... 

olivier24445:

Hi, 

This is puzzeling me : 

On MT5, when i open the signal windows, I cannot see all the signals like Viachi or other MT4 signals.

Another thing, if i subscribe one of this signals on Mql5.com, and link them to my account, it seems to work, but when i open MT5 , the tab Signal still shows nothing available.

How can i sort this ? MT5 looks more reliable, but i feel like they are better signals in Mt4 list....

You cannot follow MT4 signals from MT5 or visa versa.  There was a thread discussing just this topic,  do you read any of the other threads ?

I suggest MT4 user can subscribe MT5 signal provider

olivier24445:

Hi, 

This is puzzeling me : 

You can only see MT5 signals within MT5 platform, same for MT4.

You cannot use MT4 signals with MT5 platform/account, and vice versa.

angevoyageur:

You can only see MT5 signals within MT5 platform, same for MT4.

You cannot use MT4 signals with MT5 platform/account, and vice versa.

thanks for the topic link. Sorry for not searching before

Angevoyageur, when we had this viachi issue , you said you had no problem on MT5 , i thought you where connecting to viachi also so, i was mistaken ?  

olivier24445:

Angevoyageur, when we had this viachi issue , you said you had no problem on MT5 , i thought you where connecting to viachi also so, i was mistaken ?  

You are right, but I use MT4 to do that.

olivier24445:

OK, nevermind then :=)

Thanks for your help ! 

Reason: