Switching of Account

Does anyone know how to switch from demo to live account? I had trouble switching it. I'm using MT4 platform. It's good if u guys can show me a step by step guide to this problem. Thanks.

Regards, Jumadi.

Do you have LIVE 'funded' account with Broker that uses MetaTrader Trading platform?

if no - find one, apply to open LIVE account and fund it.

finally, in either case - ask Broker for support!

fbj:

Do you have LIVE 'funded' account with Broker that uses MetaTrader Trading platform?

if no - find one, apply to open LIVE account and fund it.

finally, in either case - ask Broker for support!

Yes, I have 'LIVE FUNDED' account with them on their demo platform fbj. Up till now i am still trying to switch to live account but to no avail. Really need help on this..

Regards, Jumadi.

scatti:

Yes, I have 'LIVE FUNDED' account with them on their demo platform fbj. Up till now i am still trying to switch to live account but to no avail. Really need help on this..

Regards, Jumadi.

scatti,

Check the server you connect to. There are different servers for demo and real accounts. Did you contact the support of your broker?

Regards!

Jumadi

well... all I can remember (been few years) is that when I signed up with Alpari UK > accepted > made deposit > I was given an Account Number which I use in the "Login" field and I was given an initial Password which I changed once I was logged in and all working ok. The Server name was also given to me.

That's it...!

As I previously posted, just talk to your Broker... that is why they have support dept.

Additionally, not understand just 'why' you say "...still trying to switch to live account..." because demo accounts can be taken out as often as required - on any Broker that has MT download. Is not an issue... the demo a/c is in no way shape or form associated with the word "switch" or "live"

fwiw

ps

the Broker is your helper - they have your money, yes?

they make money from you - no way are they going to stop you LIVE trading!

Reason: