Metatrader chart on Website.

Hi Guys, it's been a long time.

Does anybody know if it is possible to show my chart on a website? I explain. I use a expert advisor that is attached to a chart and I want this chart to show in real time on my website. Is it possible and if yes, how to do it?

Thanks for any info.

Pascal

It is possible to show your chart on your website (in MT4 Tools/Options/Publisher).

There is some set up parameters, but how can I do that there will be DetailedStatement.htm instead of Statement.htm (default) on my website?

Thanks

Hi Phy,

Thank you for the info, but with these websites only show you a statement, not the chart. I looking for a way to show my actual chart live.

pcamat:

Hi Phy,

Thank you for the info, but with these websites only show you a statement, not the chart. I looking for a way to show my actual chart live.

This was my problem as well.

Solution is simple: rename the StatementDetailed.htm file to statement.htm in MT4/Templates folder.

Then launch the MT4 program and go to Tools/Options/Publisher. Enabled it, and give the rigth parameters.

Cheers

ggekko:

This was my problem as well.

Solution is simple: rename the StatementDetailed.htm file to statement.htm in MT4/Templates folder.

Then launch the MT4 program and go to Tools/Options/Publisher. Enabled it, and give the rigth parameters.

Cheers

Thank you but, I cannot rename StatementDetailed.htm file to statement.htm in MT4/Templates folder as I already have a file name statement.htm in that same folder.

Even if that work, I am looking for the actual chart to show on my website. Not the graph.

pcamat:

Thank you but, I cannot rename StatementDetailed.htm file to statement.htm in MT4/Templates folder as I already have a file name statement.htm in that same folder.

Even if that work, I am looking for the actual chart to show on my website. Not the graph.

Hey, hey! Rename first the original statement.htm to statement.htm.orig and ...

Cheers

ggekko:

Hey, hey! Rename first the original statement.htm to statement.htm.orig and ...

Cheers

No, it does not work. It shows the graph but not the chart.

has anyone got the solution on how to show the graph

Why you don't put the files to ftp server via use ftp tools directly? Not need via MT.

pcamat:

Hi Guys, it's been a long time.

Does anybody know if it is possible to show my chart on a website? I explain. I use a expert advisor that is attached to a chart and I want this chart to show in real time on my website. Is it possible and if yes, how to do it?

Thanks for any info.

Pascal

hi PCamat

My problem is same to you. I also want to show live chart of MT4 from my PC to my website. Could you do that ? Please help me . Thanks alot

Reason: