how to use debug in VC++ 2008

i use VC to build a .dll that will be use in MT4, but encount error of "access violation" when debugging even i add a messagebox in it ~ ~
see the attachment
how to amend it ?
thanks
Files:
vc_debug.zip  527 kb

It's Themida anti-debugger protection.

We should use build 218 ;-)

fai wrote >>

It's Themida anti-debugger protection.

We should use build 218 ;-)

do anyone have mt4 build 218?

I might have the build.

Actually you'll be able to use symbol debugging in later builds (affected by themida) if you switch off CLR support in VC++9 project properties.

i am curious that why you know the terminal.exe protected with themida??
i search themida in this forum and metaquotes forum, just a few mention it ambiguously~ ~

Look for 'themida' in the debugger output window

Irtron wrote >>

when i debud my mt4 called dll, it say "access violation, and there are no source code available" ~~

cannot see output window

Irtron wrote >>

when i debud my mt4 called dll, it say "access violation, and there are no source code available" ~~

cannot see output window, like the picture i attached

--> antivirus programs interpret crack-defense mechanisms of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal as signs of a virus.
actually, do 218 also can't debug dll by VC ?

chiwing:

do anyone have mt4 build 218?

I've changed the name of the Win32 executable to 'ex4' to make it possible to attach here.

Please change the extension of the attached file to 'exe' before installing the build.

Files:

Irtron wrote >>

I might have the build.

Actually you'll be able to use symbol debugging in later builds (affected by themida) if you switch off CLR support in VC++9 project properties.

actually, what is symbol debugging??

can symbol debugging output the variable value?

and how to switch off CLR support in VC++9 ? do below are correct ?

i have

//---

SYMDEB 的所謂『符號』指的是變數名、標記名和副程式名三種,SYMDEB 可以在除錯階段以原始碼所定義的名稱顯示這三種名稱,而不必再使用位址,因此大大的增加了除錯的方便性與可讀性。

Reason: