All EA's and indicators coded for $75

Hi,

I've been a registered coder here for some time now and have worked with a lot of satisfied customers.

I've decided to run a special offer for this week only. Any EA or indicator coding requested this week will be done at a flat rate of $75.(within reason of course)

You can find me at the usual email address(sleepless.damian@gmail.com)

Regards

Damian

5leepless wrote >>

Hi,

I've been a registered coder here for some time now and have worked with a lot of satisfied customers.

I've decided to run a special offer for this week only. Any EA or indicator coding requested this week will be done at a flat rate of $75.(within reason of course)

You can find me at the usual email address(sleepless.damian@gmail.com)

Regards

Damian

Is it possible to write a Script of some kind to print out Wins(%Wins), Longs (%Wins), Shorts(%Wins) for an optimization run as well as all the other current optimization results? I.e. Run Number, Profit, Drawdown…. I would like it to export to Excel.

I would pay $75 for such a tool. Also, I would give you the right to sell it to others.

tparimore:

Is it possible to write a Script of some kind to print out Wins(%Wins), Longs (%Wins), Shorts(%Wins) for an optimization run as well as all the other current optimization results? I.e. Run Number, Profit, Drawdown…. I would like it to export to Excel.

I would pay $75 for such a tool. Also, I would give you the right to sell it to others.

Its possible but I think this would fall outside the $75 range as its not really an EA or indicator.

I would need to create a function that you put into your EA code to record some extra information then have a VBA script in excel extract it.

5leepless wrote >>

Its possible but I think this would fall outside the $75 range as its not really an EA or indicator.

I would need to create a function that you put into your EA code to record some extra information then have a VBA script in excel extract it.

Here is my problem paying much more than that. 1.) MT5 may include this function. 2.) Assuming MT5 does not include it, I think it would be something a lot of people would be interested in and I am letting you retain the rights to sell as many copies of the code as you can.

tparimore:

Here is my problem paying much more than that. 1.) MT5 may include this function. 2.) Assuming MT5 does not include it, I think it would be something a lot of people would be interested in and I am letting you retain the rights to sell as many copies of the code as you can.

I couldn't see myself selling this. Drop me a quick email and i'll see if we can come to some sort of agreement.

Reason: