What Is the Best Time of My EA to Perform ? - page 2

tonny:
Do you understand with your back? He asked for a way to filter results by time so the length of the strategy test is irrelevant here. I thought there was something like that in mt5 but by hour of day but im not sure. I dont use mt5 often.
Watch your language, this is not your first warning, if you continue you will be banned.

surubabs:
You, meen i sould test atleast 3 year back test ?

From segesvarics:

it depends on your trading style, and currency. What do you trade?

There is no universal answer to your question.

For many strategies most people recomend when all markets are open if you wish to filter trading by time. I think your chart might also be reflecting that.

tonny:
Do you understand with your back? He asked for a way to filter results by time so the length of the strategy test is irrelevant here. I thought there was something like that in mt5 but by hour of day but im not sure. I dont use mt5 often.
You got my point, my badluck u r helpless here, no probs ,thanks for ur comment.

RaptorUK:
You posted a chart that shows  "Profits and losses by hours" . . .  doesn't that give you what you need ?  Otherwise code your EA so you can set the trading start and stop times and then optimize using these inputs.

"Profits and losses by hours"..doesn't that give you what you need ?  yes ofcourse, but i dont know how to read it, the colers bar confusing me, is there any article, which explain how to read the strategy test result ?

it will be so helpfull to me. 

surubabs:

"Profits and losses by hours"..doesn't that give you what you need ?  yes ofcourse, but i dont know how to read it, the colers bar confusing me, is there any article, which explain how to read the strategy test result ?

it will be so helpfull to me. 

Probably this will help you.

Its simple blue represents profit trades while red represents loss trades in that hour.

tonny:
Its simple blue represents profit trades while red represents loss trades in that hour.
i want to read the chart "Entry by Hours(Europ,Asis,Usa),..how to read it ?

surubabs:
i want to read the chart "Entry by Hours(Europ,Asis,Usa),..how to read it ?

Profits and losses by hours

Profits and losses by hours

This diagram shows the distribution of market exiting deals (closure, partial closure and reversal of positions) by hours. The color of the diagram bars denote profitable (blue) and losing (red) deals.

Mr. Suresh,

What EA are you using???? 

Reason: