Looking for development partners

I'm looking for 5 people to join a concerted effort to develop a new expert advisor. I already have some great custom indicators at my disposal that are proven profitable. I am looking for 3 more programmers and 2 active traders with a good background - if you've got both, that's a huge plus. I have a sound foundation in MQL4, but am a bit lacking in trading experience.

I have setup a dedicated, password protected forum to enable us to collaborate on this project, even if we have different schedules. All we ask is an equal effort from any members who choose to join of 3-5 hours of development per week. Upon completion of the project, the EA will be entered into the EA tournaments, from which any winnings would be equally distrubuted amongst group members.

Please email me if you are interested.

Jeffrey.Lever at gmail dot com

I'm pleased with the amount of interest being shown so far. We've got a lot of people interested and some that have joined the development team, but we are still looking for more. If you are interested, please email me :)

Continuing to look for development partners - mainly traders - our group is up to 4, and we are capping it at 10. Please email me if you are interested in joining the group!

Jeff

Jeffrey.Lever at gmail.com