Want to Form A Work Group - Prefer local people to Huntersville/Cornelius/Davidson/Charlotte/Mooresville, NC

I am looking for 3 programmers to develop an automated trading platform with. This is an opportunity is restricted to no more than 4 developers (myself included). Forex trading background is a huge plus. There are no capital requirements. There are only time requirements. Each individual must be able to dedicate at least 10 hours of learning/programming per week and a 2 hour meeting per week at a local bar or pub in Davidson/Cornelius/Huntersville. Prior to the release of further information, a confidentiality agreement, non compete agreement, and personality test must be handled.

What we are looking for:
MQL4/PERL/mysql/DLL developer are preferred, though a young go getter who is eager to learn is also a possibility (although time requirements will be raised from 10 to 20 hours per week of learning/programming). You get out what you put in, and I have no tolerance for slackers. Anyone who joins this effort will pull their weight or be dropped. It will be run like a boot camp, and I will be the drill sergeant.

Let me know if you are interested. Please send me an email with your information and background. You can email me at jeffrey.lever at gmail.com (I wrote my email like this to avoid spam)

You don't have to be local!
Reason: