How to create a reactangle diagonal object?

Erman Ardianto

Hi All,

Is anybody here could teach me how to make a rectangle diagonal object like the picture below?

Any help is very appreciated. I haven't try all of the object's function though, but I'm curious if anybody here could do that because I've never seen any of this before (perhaps I need to surf more in the net, LOL).

Well, thank you.

Gordon Gekko
Gordon Gekko  
devilian1899:

Hi All,

Is anybody here could teach me how to make a rectangle diagonal object like the picture below?

Any help is very appreciated. I haven't try all of the object's function though, but I'm curious if anybody here could do that because I've never seen any of this before (perhaps I need to surf more in the net, LOL).

Well, thank you.

Here is a good description of the graphical objects: Link

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  
ggekko:

Here is a good description of the graphical objects: Link

Thanks Ggekko,

Unfortunately those in the article already looks familiar to me, and there's no diagonal rectangle there. Thanks anyway.

Walter
Walter  
devilian1899 wrote >>

Thanks Ggekko,

Unfortunately those in the article already looks familiar to me, and there's no diagonal rectangle there. Thanks anyway.

I suggest that try to draw two triangles to create diagonal rectangle as a replacement.

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  
brother3th:

I suggest that try to draw two triangles to create diagonal rectangle as a replacement.

Thanks, but it's not what I can negotiate. Is it possible?

Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  

Any other ideas perhaps?

Basically I want to draw a trendline, mark x pips above the trendline as the upper limit and mark y pips below the trendline as the lower limit, then colouring the zone along the trendline.

Thank you

raider
raider  

Brother3th has the right idea....

Walter
Walter  
Thank you
Erman Ardianto
Erman Ardianto  
Raider:

Brother3th has the right idea....

brother3th:
Thank you

Oh I must be mis-read it. I thought he was said "rectangle".

Thank you for both of you, have a nice day.